BAD BOY MOWERS GASPARILLA BOWL MEDIA CREDENTIALS
Thank you for your interest in the Bad Boy Mowers Gasparilla Bowl.
Please read the information below prior to beginning the credential request process.
- Only one application will be accepted per media outlet.
- Credential requests must be submitted by an editor, director or producer.
- Freelance media requests will not be approved.
- Submitting a request does not guarantee approval.
- Media who cover all the home and away games of the participating schools, as well as Tampa Bay area media outlets which cover news and events of the Bad Boy Mowers Gasparilla Bowl throughout the year will have top priority for approval. Media that cover all the home games of either of the two schools receive the next priority.
- Media outlets from other media markets or are national media outlets that are not nationally recognized college football media outlets* will be considered on a case-by-case basis that will take into consideration multiple factors including their coverage of this bowl game, games they have been credentialed for during this college football season and online subscriptions / distribution.
*Examples of nationally recognized outlets include AP, ESPN.com, Stadium, Yahoo Sports, CBS Sports.com, The Athletic, Sports Illustrated, Getty Images, etc.
The deadline to submit requests is Monday, December 16, 5:00 p.m. ET.
Game credentials are not required to cover Bowl Week Events and Practice.
*Credential Application link will be active on Dec. 8
For general information or comments about the Bad Boy Mowers Gasparilla Bowl send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org