Union Home Mortgage Gasparilla Bowl Announces its 2022 Executive Committee
20 of Tampa Bay’s most notable business leaders to help provide strategic guidance
Tampa, Fla. (September 14, 2022) – Today, the Union Home Mortgage Gasparilla Bowl unveiled its 2022 Executive Committee, comprised of 20 of Tampa Bay’s most respected executives, philanthropic leaders, and community partners.The board will help foster the Gasparilla Bowl’s mission of creating an exciting bowl week experience for student-athletes, teams, fans, and partners while making the holidays brighter for the greater Tampa Bay community.
“We’re thrilled to have cultivated such a revered group of individuals to help guide the Gasparilla Bowl throughout this season and into the future,” said executive director Scott Glaser. “This event, and its resulting impact on the Tampa Bay community, will undoubtedly benefit from their strong leadership, insight and influence. We look forward to continuing to build on the excitement and tradition our game brings to Tampa.”
The 2022 Union Home Mortgage Gasparilla Bowl Executive Committee members include:
● Don Barnes, Executive Officer, Ye Mystic Krewe of Gasparilla
● Thaddeus Bullard, Founder, Bullard Family Foundation
● Santiago Corrada, President & CEO, Visit Tampa Bay
● AnnMarie Courtney, Director of Partnership Engagement and Philanthropy, Hillsborough County Public Schools
● Marina Dieker, Corporate Sponsorships Lead, Union Home Mortgage
● Cindy Flynn, Chief Marketing Officer, Union Home Mortgage
● Walt Fudge, Regional Sales Manager, Good Karma Brands
● Bill Gieseking, Director of Marketing, Pepin Distributing Company
● Ken Hagan, Hillsborough County Commissioner
● Mike Harrison, Associate Tournament Director Valspar Championship
● Eric Hart, President/CEO, Tampa Sports Authority
● Rob Higgins, Executive Director, Tampa Bay Sports Commission
● Michael Kelly, Vice President and Director of Athletics, University of South Florida
● Jim Kirkpatrick, Florida Market President, Republic Bank
● Jill Manthey, VP of Sales & Community Relations, Starship Cruises
● Ron McAnaugh, General Manager, JW & Tampa Marriott Water Street
● Stephanie Prince, Market Manager and Vice President, Good Karma Brands
● Kristen Shaver, Director of Events and Football Operations, ESPN Events
● Dennis Thomas, Former Commissioner, Mid-Eastern Athletic Conference
● Tracy West, Executive Vice President, Pro Links Sports / Tournament Director Valspar Championship
The Union Home Mortgage Gasparilla Bowl will be played at Raymond James Stadium on Friday, Dec. 23, with a kickoff time of 6:30 PM. The game, owned and operated by ESPN Events, will air on ESPN. Union Home Mortgage Gasparilla Bowl ticket information will be announced later this fall. Additional game information is available at gasparillabowl.com.
About ESPN Events
ESPN Events, a division of ESPN, owns and operates a portfolio of collegiate sporting events nationwide. In 2022, the 32-event schedule includes three early-season college football kickoff games, 17 college bowl games, 11 college basketball events, and a college softball event, which account for approximately 400 hours of live programming, while reaching nearly 64 million viewers and attracting over 800,000 annual attendees. With satellite offices in more than 10 cities across the country, ESPN Events builds relationships with conferences, schools and local communities, as well as providing unique experiences for teams and fans. For more information, visit the official website, Facebook, Twitter or YouTube pages.
About Union Home Mortgage
Union Home Mortgage Corp. (UHM) is a high-growth, full-service retail, wholesale and consumer direct independent mortgage banking company with over 150 branches across the U.S. For 7 consecutive years, UHM has been awarded a Top Workplace. With a world-class culture that stands out in the mortgage industry, UHM Partners (employees) are guided by a Code of Conduct that emphasizes respect, open communication and accountability. UHM is an approved direct lender of Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, FHA, VA, USDA and other conforming and non-QM loan products, with over $13 billion in responsible lending per year.
Union Home Mortgage Gasparilla Bowl:
Jennifer Renspie, 813.352.9115, firstname.lastname@example.org